Monday, June 30, 2008

Dinner time conversations

Chris and I were laughing about something...
Anna-Kate: haha. What?
Chris: Mommy is funny.
AK: O, mommy funny. Daddy funny?
CH: Yes, daddy is hilarious!
AK: Anna-Kate is funny too.
CH: Yes, you are hilarious!
AK:, no, I Anna-Kate, not hilarious.

Later, Chris was making fish faces (for some odd reason??)
AK: Daddy a fish
JH: Is he?
AK: No.
JH: Is he a fish like Nemo?
AK: No, his name babe (which she will randomly call him since I call him that all the time).
CH: Great, like babe the pig?
AK: Yes daddy.

At dinner's end Anna-Kate burped quite loudly. She's usually pretty good about saying "excuse me", but not tonight.
CH: Anna-Kate, what do you say after you burp?
AK: Thank you!
CH: No, what do you say after you burp?
AK: I full.
CH: after you burp...
AK: All done.
CH: Anna-kate, what do you say after you burp?
AK: I need to go potty now!
CH: No, you say excuse me...
So Chris got her up to take her to the potty and she starts saying "hurry, hurry!". A second later I hear, "did you just pee on me?" "Yes daddy, yes."

Can I please tell you how I burned off my entire dinner by laughing? :)

No comments: