Sunday, June 8, 2008

Singing

So one of my favorite things is to watch Anna-Kate being "mommy" to her babies. Obviously, sometimes she carries them around by the foot and drops them into bed, but often, she will lovingly hold them, tell them "it's OK baby", give them a paci when they are sad, and sing "Jesus Loves Me" to them when it's time for them to go night-night (often, right before she goes to sleep). Brings tears to my eyes to hear her sweet voice singing to Jesus.

Along the lines of singing. She loves to go to church with us and "sing to Jesus" before going back to the nursery during the sermon. Obviously, she doesn't know the words to the old hymns and worship songs, but she will just sing "Jesus" over and over while I sing and hold her. I find that to be great.

In other news, today is our 5th wedding anniversary! Time has absolutely flown by!!! Amazing to me that I can possibly love Chris even more now than I did when we married. He is an amazing husband and father--a wonderful role-model to our children. Thank you Jesus for this family, and for the husband you have given me.

June 7, 2008

No comments: