Sunday, June 29, 2008

A mom by any other name.....

Well, it's officially happened. I am no longer Janelle....I'm "Anna-Kate's mom". At church...birthday parties...there it is. :)

Anna-Kate did great singing at church today......forgot my camera, so I'm waiting to get pics from a friend that I took on their camera. She was PRECIOUS. She sang and remembered most of the hand motions too. She was by far the littlest one, but was on amazing behavior and had the front couple of rows laughing.

Funny from today...Anna-Kate reached her hand in her pants to scratch her bottom, came up with a piece of hair and immediately turns to Chris, "here-go daddy, for you". Ha. Chris' hand never left his pocket!

Tomorrow I am taking Anna-Kate to get her first haircut. Unbelievable how nervous and sad I am about this. Hopefully I'll get some good pictures!

No comments: