Sunday, June 15, 2008

What was so funny before kids?

So we're driving home from lunch out the other day. Noone was saying a word, just riding in silence. All of a sudden Anna-Kate, in a thick, drawn-out, Southern accent says, "O my goodness, I need some cheese." I was crying...that kid keeps me in stitches. My college roommate, Megan, came to town to visit with me and see the kids and spent the rest of the weekend getting her to say it over and over...as she gets big laughs each time, you can only imagine how that is the new phrase for her. :)
In other news...had the worst food and service at Outback ever. We won't be going back. It was awful. blah.
Happy Fathers Day to those it concerns. :)

1 comment:

Tate Family said...

Oh man, that is awesome!! LOVE IT! :)
Wesley's new phrase is, "Oh gosh!"