Sunday, June 8, 2008

My 5th Anniversary

As yesterday was our anniversary...and it actually fell on a Saturday, we went out to celebrate! We dropped the kids at the Crabbs' and put them to bed, then headed to Rays on the River. It was so good! We had calamari, then I had steak and grilled shrimp with garlic potatoes, Chris had lobster risotto (which I chalk up to us watching Hell's Kitchen...) and parmesan crusted scallops. They brought us free dessert to celebrate, so that was nice. :) Chris gave me tickets to see Bryan Adams in a few weeks and a gift certificate to Spa Sydell. I gave him tickets for us to see the Braves/Cardinals in July, a wooden picture frame with a picture in it I had made of me and the kids, and some new cologne and aftershave from Gap. It was a really nice evening. :)
He left today for North Caroline for work, so I'm alone the next few nights. I always hate him being gone, but it makes me so thankful for him--helps me remember all he does around here to help me!

1 comment:

Tate Family said...

LOVE the blog! Keep it up, friend. I will be checking in, for sure. ;)