Saturday, June 7, 2008

So I feel like the luckiest mama around! Both of my kids nap from 1-4 every day!! I'm trying to make myself be good about doing chores for the first half, then checking email and doing crafty stuff the second half. I'm tossing around the idea of starting a small ebay business to better utilize my embroidery machine. I've got some ideas and would appreciate prayers as Chris and I think about this for our family. :)


Most recently I've spent a lot of time researching condos to rent for our big summer vacation to Destin! I am SO excited. Every year we try and take a week long trip with our best friends, the Crabbs. We're looking at late August or September to give Ryan and Lydia a chance to get older. :) ha. That sounds funny. I've actually found some really reasonable places...especially considering we want 2 king sized beds! Hey, it wouldn't be a vacation without that...and some crazy card playing at night! :)

Since I'm only spending 1 1/2 hours a day cleaning, obviously my house isn't always clean. I've resigned myself to becoming that person. I have divied up my household chores and assigned them a day of the week. It was the only way to get everything done once a week. I mean, as laundry and cleaning the kitchen/running the dishwasher happen daily now (at least once a day!) that takes up a good chunk of every day. Well, with that said, it's Monday, better go dust my staircase, the fans and blinds and clean my stainless appliances. :)

May 31, 2008

No comments: