Sunday, June 8, 2008

potty training success??

So I hesitate to even write this......but I think we are fully potty-trained now (not fully at night, but getting close)! Let me add a *knock on wood* here. :) Anna-Kate is doing awesome with it, and finally telling me when she needs to go and not relying on me to remind her! Woo-hoo! Proud of my girl!

Ryan is sleeping better, and I think it's because he rolls from side to side on his back to get more comfortable. That's helpful...I can't sleep in the same position for 12 hours either. In equally as important news--RYAN PUT HIS PACI IN HIS MOUTH AND LET GO yesterday! (he was in his carseat, so was sitting up a little, but still...). Hopefully we're turning a new corner to the "sweet spot" as I like to refer to month 4 of kids' lives. They are getting a bit more self suffifient (can do their paci, sleeping well, naps established etc...but before teeth, not reaching for my food yet, still 100% breastfed, so not worrying about other foods yet). Can't believe he'll be 15 weeks on Friday. I swear he grows daily. His sweet laid back personality comes forth more and more. He's been a little clingy today (dare I blame it on teething?), but generally is perfectly content to sit in my lap, or in the swing....God knew this house needed a calm kid!

Anna-Kate's new cute sayings:

"Ryan so cute mommy. Ryan, you so cute, sooooo cute".

"I funny mommy, haha. I so funny."

"Go away mommy....need pricey (privacy to go to the bathroom)."

If he's fussing, she'll put the paci in, and if that doesn't work just says, "it's ok, ok, ok, ooooook Ryan!" (while stroking his little tummy).

Well, I'm off. Anna-Kate's calling me to get her up from her nap. :)

June 3, 2008

No comments: