Monday, June 9, 2008

Naptime

Gotta love Babywise....today we came home from a meeting around 12:30. I was nursing Ryan and Anna-Kate announced she was tired. She went in, took off her bow, shut her door and got in bed. She then realized she had to pee first...but was in bed on her own by 1. Love it.

In unrelated news...I haven't taken reglan in 3 days, and my milk is still coming!! Praise the Lord!! Nursing is so stressful for me with regards to supply, but it is so wonderful...I love it!

In more unrelated news...I just ordered 6 new fonts for my embroidery machine!! I'm gonna be (even more of a) monograming freak! :) hee hee.

3 comments:

Tate Family said...

Yay for AK loving nap time, the nursing going to well, lots of cute new clothes! Wesley loves his nap time, too. The best thing I did as a parent was teach W to go to sleep unassisted!

Janelle said...

Totally Emily!! It is absolutely key. Praise the Lord that Ryan came out doing well with that. We are having to work a little harder on puttingh imself back to sleep on his own, but he goes down amazingly. Such a blessing!

Mom B said...

Hey, Janelle! Your mom just passed your blog site on to me. I love it! I love you! I'm glad to see you're continuing the Bennett/Hensley tradition of friend vacations....now if we could just pull one off! Anna-Kate sounds deliciously like you were at that age. Hang on for the ride! :-) Miss you guys bunches...will now add you to the blogs I read. Have you see Whitney's or Julia's? YOu girls perfect blogs the way your Mom and I perfected phone calls!
Love ya!