Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm it!

So I was "tagged" by a friend to reveal 6 ordinary things about myself...here goes (and for those wanting new pics of the kids...I have beach pics coming tomorrow).

1. I am a bit (don't laugh, a lot?) OCD...I bleach my sink and countertops (almost) every night.

2. I am good about laundry, but HATE to put away the clean folded clothes. You will often find some folded in a pile on my dresser. Ugh.

3. I used to scrapbook, years ago, but am so uncreative that it hurt my head. Now, I am going to give it another shot to better capture and remember the fleeting moments of my kids' young lives.

4. I am painfully technologically illiterate and "not-of-my-generation". My friend, Emily Tate, helps me do everything on my blog, and Chris rolls his eyes at the questions I ask him about the computer. It just isn't my world anymore.

5. I am the worlds worst napper. I hate to take a nap because it will inevitably effect my nighttime sleep, there are so many other things to do during the day and rarely is a short nap enough (plus, I HATE the feeling of waking up still tired and knowing I have to get up...).

6. I don't leave my house without makeup on. Ever. I have "trained" my hair to only get washed every other day...does that make me a bit less high maintenance?

No comments: