Saturday, March 14, 2009

Consignment pics

After a couple of requests, I took pics of my favorite things I bought at consignment last week. Of course there are things not pictured like pj's, polo shirts, shorts etc--this is just the "fun" stuff. :) I should add, I paid no more than $10 (usually significantly less) for any outfit--except the smocked dresses, I paid $12 each for those.

The pink swimsuit.

Photobucket

I love the angel wings sleeves on these smocked dresses!

Photobucket

I got Anna-Kate 4 pairs of shoes. Blue mary-jane style crocs (not shown), 2 pairs of stride rites, and another boutique brand shoe--all looked never worn and they were wides!! (any mother of a kid with wide feet will realize just how exciting and rare this is--a total find for me!!)

Photobucket

Some play clothes for Anna-Kate:

Photobucket

These are dresses I've made and monogrammed for Anna-Kate. Not what I bought, but thought I'd share. :)

Photobucket

Ryan's playclothes :

Photobucket

And Ryan's jon-jon's:

Photobucket

Finally, Ryan's sweet Sunday clothes. I got these sweet smocked outfits for $7, $8, and $10:

Photobucket

I'll leave you with a sweet picture of Anna-Kate. I was taking pics of all the clothes and she said, "You take picture of me too Mommy, ready, CHEEEEEEESE!" Just had to share:

Photobucket

6 comments:

Tate Family said...

Your love of clothing just cracks me up. Wish we were neighbors so you could dress my kiddo, too! ;)

The Bartons said...

love your purchases.........glad i won't be having kids for awhile, b/c by my time, you'll be done, and you better be saving all of these cute clothes! (i'll consignment shop at the Holtons!) haha

taylor said...

Janelle, she is so big. Shame on me for not seeing you all in such a long time. Well, anyway, she's lovely!

Katie said...

Wow Janelle! Beautiful clothes...love the shoes! Can I go w/you next year and learn from a pro??? I'm not kidding!!

love,
k

Gil House said...

omg - thank you for spoiling me with the visuals!!! for some reason i find myself having a flashback to junior high unpacking all of our new clothes to show each other ... only now it's baby clothes! LOVE IT! and clearly, your consignment has FAR better pick'ns to offer than mine, but let's be clear, we both know where i live! LOVE the stuff you got! awesome deals!!!

Jenn said...

I love consignment too! You found such great things. It leaves you with such a sense of accomplishment for some reason. I also love the dresses you made for Anna Kate! You are really talented.