Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Funnies and update

Anna-Kate woke up this morning and said she wanted to go wake up Daddy. I said Daddy was already at work.
AK: "That makes me so sad."
Me: "why?"
AK: "Cause Daddy is gone. But, he [is] make [ing] me pennies?"
Me: "well, yes I guess so."
AK: "Oh, I so happy mommy."

Tonight I went in to kiss her goodnight (Chris and I switch off putting the kids to bed, we each do one a night, then just do a quick kiss with the other). She asked me to sing her a song, so I did. I said goodnight and she immediately burst into tears (yes, she's good...) and said, "please Mommy! Don't leave me!" I have never witnessed such drama.

***

So, for the past 3 Saturdays Ryan has thrown up. That's it. No fever, no fussiness, no other days is he sick. It's annoying, but I feel so bad for him too. Honestly, I'd be worried, but since he's so underweight we just had his blood tested for everything under the sun, so I *know* he's fine. But, please be praying for him. I don't understand what the deal is, but it's hard to see him sick (especially when I'm trying so hard to help him gain weight).

That's about it. We've spent most of our days outside recently in the 75-80 degree weather. I love spring, and I love having light longer in the evenings. Only other interesting news is that my big bi-annual consignment sale is tomorrow so I'll be sure to update with my goodies!! So excited to get new clothes for the kids...they are hurting for warm weather clothes to wear!

No comments: