Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday update

I almost posted earlier to say, "we're in the clear", but thought I'd wait until it was "official" that the whole Saturday had passed without a throw up incident.

At dinner we hear the familiar coughing, and sure enough, threw up all over everything. I can't even say I'm surprised at this point. It's kinda like, what would a Saturday be without Ryan throwing up (as that now brings our total to the last six weeks.). So, we'll stick with giving him smaller servings of milk, maybe this week will bring a change.

***

Anna-Kate and I went to a 1/2 price day consignment sale this morning. It wasn't spectacular, the only highlights being I got a precious smocked Christmas outfit for Ryan for $3 and a new with tags outfit from gymboree for $5.

5 comments:

Tate Family said...

I heart consignment.

:( about Ry.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Janelle. Hopefully this week will be different.

Sounds like you got two great deals at the consigment event!! :)

Jenny

Mom said...

Could he be allergic to something you eat only on Saturdays, like pancake syrup or something?

April said...

hey Janelle, this is really starting to make me sad. Has the doctor ruled out acid reflux? I hate this for poor little Ryan!

Janelle said...

We didn't make pancakes on saturday in an attempt to keep his diet 100% the same (and even when we do, no syrup for the kids! :)).