Monday, March 23, 2009

Quotables

Upon seeing a picture of me in my wedding dress:

"Oh Mommy, you a beautiful princess here...just like I am!"

***

When I told Ryan it was time for his nap and went to pick him up he made a noise.

"Mommy, Ryan says he needs oooooone more minute, OK?"

***

She recently has been learning her limits and learning to regulate herself. Imagine my surprise when we were playing...

AK: "Mommy, I need to go to time out now".
Me: "Ok..." (we don't really do "time out" so this is kinda out of nowhere).
AK: (about 5 minutes later) "I back! Now I ready to be sweet."

***

Her new thing that I thought was way in our past is taking her socks and shoes off in the car (urgh.). She likes to put her socks on her hands as puppets and talk with them. Whatever. I told her to put her shoes back on since we were about to Publix. I hear her talking to her shoe, struggling to get it back on.

"Come on shoe! Come oooooon shoey, come on now!"

1 comment:

Michael and Andrea plus Baby Dawg said...

Anna Kate is so cute! I love getting to read all the funny things she says. Did you get my check?? Everyone absolutley LOVED the burp cloths and bloomers when I showed them! Of course you know I love them too. They then asked me where I got them to which I replied, "Why Southern Expressions....its where everyone goes nowadays." Love ya thank again!