Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow in Atlanta!

Well, we got our annual snow in Atlanta yesterday and it was beautiful. I know my northern friends and family are rolling their eyes at the weenie amount of snow that is causing such a stir down here! However, I like once a year snow. It melts the next day and on Friday it will be in the high 60's...yep, that's one of many reasons why I live in the South. :)

I forced the kids to bundle up and go outside to partake in this rare fun. Neither were excited about it (Chris either, for that matter). But, memories and pictures were made. :) Anna-Kate was miserable until I put her mittens on, then she agreed to touch the snow. "it too cold Mommy".

"throwing snowballs" (more like flinging a few pieces of snow...)

Photobucket

Chris and Anna-Kate:

Photobucket

Me and Anna-Kate:

Photobucket

Me and sweet (freezing) Ryan:

Photobucket

Our snowman. Yes, he's about 1 1/2 feet tall. :) Copper ate 1/2 of his (baby) carrot nose...Chris was laughing hysterically.

Photobucket

Anna-Kate and the snowman holding hands. "pleased to meet ya" she said to him.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I love the tiny snowman! Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

I love (and collect) snowmen - your mini snowman is AWESOME! GREAT pics of you w/ the kiddos.

Jenny