Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Update

Well, I took Ryan to the pediatrician yesterday. She said as weird as it was that he throws up every Saturday, that isn't techinically a "pattern" and that he's 100% fine. She also said that if he throws up next Saturday and there isn't fever to assume he isn't sick and go on to church. Sooo, I guess that's good?

***

Anna-Kate thinks it is hysterical to sing "and many moooooore" (like, after the birthday song) often throughout the day. She gets all broadway on me and leans in does the hands out thing--it's pretty cute. Anyway, we were at dinner last night and she totally ripped a huge toot, smiled, and instead of saying "excuse me" sang, "and many moooooooore"! The little toot. :)

***

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all. We are all dressed in green and while Anna-Kate was in school today I took Ryan to the park for the first time in his life without Anna-Kate. It was like he didn't know what to do with all the attention. Poor second child. We've had a fun day so far!

1 comment:

The Bartons said...

i love anna kate. she makes me laugh- and i SO would have done exactly what she did! you go girl! :)