Saturday, March 21, 2009

Doctor, doctor

So in our special time (after Ryan goes down for nap, before she does) we were playing doctor. She announced this by saying, "you so sick Mom, lie down". "You too Daddy, lie down". As the doctor kit was in the playroom, and we were in her room, she improvised to use a big book (about 10x12) as a thermometer on our heads and as a stethoscope to listen to our bellys (to which she says, "I hear your heart-beep"). She said, "mommy, you so sick with fever". I asked her what she was going to do to make me better. She held out her hand under my mouth and said, "spit it out". I said, "what? spit what out?" She said, "your fever, then it all gone".

Ahhh, the secret has been revealed. It really is so simple. :)

The doctor's appointment ended rather abruptly when she said, "wait right here, I go poo-poo real quick and be back". We stood up and she said, "No! Lay down and wait riiiiiight here."

2 comments:

Katie said...

That girl is hilarious!!

Tate Family said...

That is too flippin' funny!!