Sunday, June 21, 2009

Stream of consciousness

This is what we heard at lunch today.

"Mommy you the best cooker. I cook a lot too. I cook cookies and cakes and muffins and lots of stuff because that my job. I do lots of jobs, I not like Anastasia and Drelli, (Drazella, aka, Cinderella's stepsisters) cause I do jobs. I cook lots of things, I give pops to Adam-boy and Adam's-brother, I take care of Copper, I give him food lots, I put forks and spoons away. I do lots of jobs. I cook bagels, cause I just cook lots. See, Adam-boy big boy but Adam's brother is little age, [I added, "he's 1 right"? as that's what she's said before) Copper knock him over because he little."

This went on for about 5 minutes. She repeated herself some, and I know there is some we are forgetting. HILARIOUS. She was completely serious and speaking so matter-of-factly the whole time.

1 comment:

Tate Family said...

I surely hope the video camera was going!!!