Friday, February 5, 2010

50

I may or may not be freaking out a little bit at the realization that Jack will be in arms fifty days from now. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Realty.setting.in. At least he has some cute stuff ready to go.

Paci clip:



To match the big kids' shirts:



Because I can:



***

In potty training news, Ryan has been doing AWESOME!! Anna-Kate's friend from church had her birthday party at Chick-fil-a today, so I went armed with 4 pairs of underwear, m&m's, potty seat and a publix bag for wet undies. Do you know what? He didn't have an accident! In fact, in the 1 1/2 hours we were there, he went pee twice (and even got "flushed on" and was unphased by it)!! So proud of him.

And, look how cute he is in his little toddler underwear Such a cutie! :)(He'll hate me one day for putting these on line I feel sure).



I love how when Ryan ponders something he purses his lips and puts his finger in his lip and says, "tink, tink" (ie, "think, think"). I am asking him what animal there are 3 of in the chart.

2 comments:

Dance411 said...

look at that cutie patootie!! and i love the stuff for jack!

Anonymous said...

Yay Ryan!! :)
And so excited for you w/ Jack's arrival coming so quickly. I can't wait to see pics of your newest cutie.

Jenny