Sunday, February 7, 2010

The palooza begins!

So last night I met a friend at a scrap booking store and we 'scrapped' from 4-11. I am officially beginning Olympic scrapbook palooza at June 2009, as I finished up last years' Disney trip last night. I feel like I can easily do less than a year's worth in 2 weeks. Woo-hoo! I wish I enjoyed scrap booking. I do not, I just enjoy the end product and want to have it for my kids to look back on (you know, while I still remember their teacher's names and stuff).

Anyone care to join me in the Olympic craze of getting caught up on a long overdue project? :)

In other news, it's been a busy weekend. Potty training, scrapping, 2 birthday parties, and Superbowl party (go commercials!). We invited our small group from church over to enjoy the game and food (in my case). I like Peyton Manning, but I always like a good under-dog and it's a Southern town too...bottom line, don't care enough. I've just been calling plays as I see them. It's kinda nice. :) I feel like all of the hullabaloo surrounding Tim Tebow's ad was ridiculous...can't for the life of me understand why everyone made a stink about it (ps, the article is totally worth a read!).

Anna-Kate has her first ear infection in a while. It's weird having a kid old enough to walk up to me and tell me exactly what is wrong. Amazing not having to guess. Anyway, she's been miserable and spent a majority of this afternoon/evening crying. Sad, she was so looking forward to playing with her friend who came over for the game, but her ear hurt so badly she just went to bed (while her friend was here!). So, we're heading back to the pediatrician tomorrow. Sigh. Last Monday we went there too, let's hope this trip is better than that one...

1 comment:

Michael and Andrea plus Baby Dawg said...

Thanks for the encouragment. I have to say reading the lastest blog posts on your blog always brighten my day. You're a great writer. I always feel like I'm right there with you in ther story. Praying for you!