Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Anna-Kate is FOUR!

How is it possible that time flies by so quickly? My first baby is four years old today, and it seems like just yesterday she was born. How cliche, but true.

Anna-Kate, you are a blessing to us! You keep us smiling and are so quick to be helpful and try so hard to please us, and obey Jesus. I love you so very much my sweet girl!

Her first picture:



1st birthday party:




2nd bithday party:



3rd birthday party:



4th birthday party:



***

This morning, she was one happy girl while Ryan and I sang the "birthday song" before she blew the candles out of her powdered sugar donut breakfast.



As soon as she blew out the candles she said, "my birthday wish is that it won't rain at Disneyworld!!" (when we were there last year we received 18 inches of rain.



At pickup from school with her birthday crown.



Opening presents, one of which was princesses that can be "sewn".



We told her she could choose whatever she wanted for dinner. Without hesitation, "Johhny's!" Our friends met us there and then came back to our house for cupcakes (leftover from what I made for her class today at school).

2 comments:

Katie said...

So cute Janelle! She is looking so mature in the 4-year picture! I gave EA those same lace cards for Easter and she really, really liked them...keeps her busy at rest time some times!

Holbie said...

Happy Birthday Anna-Kate! I still remember reading about her walking so early! Thanks for sharing the pics of each year. Its amazing how fast they grow! I can't believe they are 4 already!