Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Whole lotta running.

So between getting ready for a garage sale, getting back into sewing and monogramming, planning a birthday party, baking cookies for teacher appreciation week and getting stuff done before the end of school...and having 3 kids, there hasn't been time for bloggin'. (Oh, and picking up stuff, running carpool, laundry, cleaning...you know, the glamorous life :) ).

Last week we went to the zoo (along with everyone else in the state, evidently). It was a mad house, literally, a zoo. (har, har, I'm a funny one). There were so many people that after we spent 25 minutes finding a parking place (I'm not exaggerating, I was watching the clock closely because I needed to nurse...and I'm now 3 for 3 on kids who don't like the carseat...sigh.) we skipped about 90% of the animals opting for a picnic lunch, carousel ride and the playground instead. We went with some friends and the kids all had a good time.

Not amused that I made them take a picture after being in the car forever as we drove to the zoo (30 minutes), parked (25 minutes) and I nursed the baby (15 minutes).



Anna-Kate and her good friend, Annie:



How Jack enjoyed his first zoo trip:



Checking out the elephants:

No comments: