Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ahhhhh!

He's home, he's home! (insert angels singing)

What's better than Nana visiting? Daddy coming home! Even though it's only for a moment, we were back to a man-on-man defense. :) (thanks, Mom, we had a great time and really appreciate your time!)

Mom and I had a great day running errands and grabbing lunch while the kids were at school. We decided to go to a local pizza place for dinner (it was kids and family night). It was a zoo. As always, the food was fantastic, but it was overshadowed by the rest of the night. Our waitress never brought the kids drinks or part of their meal. I had to ask for my moms dinner to be brought out, and after a couple of requests for a refill, I took it up and got it myself. I understand being slammed, I was a waitress for years. However, there is no excuse for service that bad. She literally took our order and brought our check--didn't even bring our dinner.

Whatev's...my hubs is home and life has returned to normal. we watched The Office and the Spurs win the series against the Mavs. Super night!

1 comment:

Meagan Dennison said...

BOOHOO on the Spurs beating the Mavs. We were TOTALLY rooting for the Mavs. In fact, we went to game 5 in Dallas. I guess we were good luck charms for the Mavs here since they smashed the Spurs by 22 points. Oh well, we'll get 'em next year.