Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tiny

Ryan found a frog today. He was absolutely enamored by him. He stood there for the longest time pointing at the frog. Then he started saying "tiny". I asked him what was tiny and he pointed to the frog. I asked him if the frog's name was Tiny, and he nodded. From then on, he began talking to Tiny. "Tiny, what you doin'?" he asked multiple times. So sweet. We ate dinner and as soon as we finished he rushed back outside to go visit Tiny again.



(this is the retaining wall that Chris is building for my rose and vegetable gardens)



Mom is back at it again, beautifying my yard for me (otherwise known as a wonderful reason to have a spring baby--my mom plants my garden!).



In other news, I fed Jack at midnight last night and he slept until 5:47. That is precariously close to "sleeping through the night" (I count 6 hours as such). Light.at.the.end.of.the.tunnel. Please, please, please let it happen again tonight.

No comments: