Monday, April 5, 2010

Jack's first bath

Sadly, it took 9 days for me to get around to bathing my third born. (Sad how that happens). To be fair, I kept thinking, "surely, his umbilical cord stump will fall off tomorrow and we can skip the sponge bath." Alas, it was not to be. I finally gave in and bathed him as his hair was getting a little greasy. So, let's commence with the sweet first bath pictures. :)

Waiting for his bath.



I hate the stump. It grosses me out so much. By far, least favorite part of newborn stage (considerate of me to include it in this picture as he got water dumped on him. He didn't even cry!).



Sweet, clean, cuddly boy:



During his nightly wake time.



And, wouldn't you know it, the blasted stump fell off this morning. See how cute his little belly is? :)

3 comments:

Tate Family said...

cute Jack! don't feel bad...took me 2 weeks to give E a bath. he's still alive. no worries. ;) HA!

Anonymous said...

Sweetness in the flesh!!! What a cutie pie. :)

And would you believe, Aiden's cord stump didn't fall off 'til he was ONE MONTH OLD exactly!! Talk about gross!!!!

Jenny

Andria said...

Oh Janelle, he is adorable!!!!