Monday, May 10, 2010

A visit with Mimi!

Chris' mom, Mimi, came to visit and meet Jack. It was so fun having her out! We went out to dinner, played and drank coffee and relaxed. Perfect. :)

On Saturday, Jack and I went out of town for a baby shower for one of my best friends. I have no pictures of the event because I left my camera for Chris to get some pictures of the kids with his mom. (You know where this is going right?). Ya, he didn't take any. Not one. Sorry Mimi, I guess you'll just have to come back soon!

While I was gone they went to Costco, picked up Chick-fil-A (my MIL's first visit!), played at the park, took naps, went for a walk and ate dinner out back. During that, Jack and I visited with friends, went to the baby shower (so good to see you Jenn and Al!!) and I got to have dinner with one of my college roommates. It was a fun day...but Jack and I were both quite tired after all of the festivities and coming and going in one day. (He showed me his dislike by screaming a majority of the way home.Thank you Jack.)

Hope he gets over his intense hatred of the carseat before we drive to Florida this summer!

No comments: