Thursday, April 16, 2009

Helpful hint, I'm full of them! :)

Sadly, I've had to use this bit of information far more than a person ever should...

If you ever forget your laundry in the washing machine and it starts to stink (or put it in the drier even and forget to push go...I'm just saying, it could happen...) all you have to do is put the washer on "rinse" add 1/4 cup of vinegar and voila! Clothes come out smelling fresh as ever and ready to be dried. I thought for sure they would smell like vinegar, but they don't. Believe me, I've tested the theory a few times.

Sadly,just now in fact.

2 comments:

jillian said...

happens to me all the time!!! especially here recently...

Beth LoSurdo said...

What a helpful hint...I am forever forgetting about my laundry! :) I am definitely going to have to try this!