Thursday, April 2, 2009

The story of Moses

...as told by Anna-Kate.

When we got to the part about the Pharoah's daughter finding the baby in the basket she said, "Oh, she a princess like me Mommy!". I agreed and she said, "I a beautiful mermaid. She can be Jasmine. But, Jasmine no wear clothes like that, (she had a long dress and a head piece with a snake thing on the forhead) so maybe not Jasmine, but I a mermaid."

On the next page there was a picture of Pharoah's daughter and her two helpers holding baby Moses. She asked who the two other girls were. I told her they were the princesses helpers. Her response? "well, I a princess. Where are my helpers?"

Seriously? I can't make stuff up this funny! :)

4 comments:

Katie said...

Hilarious Janelle! We've got to get our self-proclaimed princesses together sometime!

Love,
K

Tate Family said...

ummmm, how funny is that? wow.

Michael and Andrea plus Baby Dawg said...

Seriously Janelle what kind of mom does not have "helpers" for the little girl??? JK I love Anna Kate's little comments. I can't wait to post some of EK's when she can talk!

jillian said...

that is funny... I am suprised she didnt say "you can be my helper!" :) ha!