Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wedding

AHH! Never enough time to blog! I have a couple of blogs, but they will just have to wait. :)

This weekend we went to Americus Georgia for my cousin Laura's wedding. Of course, she was a beautiful bride. ("you're pretty" Anna-Kate told her. She also told me, "that's a princess Mommy. I put my dress on too because I like being a princess too!"). We had a great time seeing family we see far too seldom, eating great food and enjoying a weekend away!

Congratulations Laura and Bo!!

Photobucket

Only other pictures I got on my camera (sadly). My family with my (mom's parents) grandparents.

Photobucket

and Ryan biting off a strawberry. The boy loves strawberries!

Photobucket

Other quotables from the day:

At my aunt and uncles house after the wedding (where they hosted a bar-b-que dinner) Chris and Anna-Kate were walking down by the pond looking at ducks. They flew away when Anna-Kate ran to them. She said, "daddy, they go away. They must not like us much."

She was sitting with Ryan on a brick ledge when I walked up and she said, "Look at me mommy!! I sitting on a wall! Humpty-dumpty say on a wall, humpty dumpty had a great fall--ka-boom!"

We left at 8 last night to drive home, hoping the kids would sleep the whole way. Chris and I were talking quietly in the front as we thought they were both asleep. Suddenly (at 9:07 in fact) she said, "guys, what you talking about? I can't hear you."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE AK's comment in the car when you *thought* she was sleeping! That is too funny. :)

Jenny