Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A major praise!!

I took Ryan in for(his millionth...) a weight check yesterday. YAY--he is 21 lbs exactly and I don't have to give him pediasure anymore, he is not "failing to thrive" anymore, and is in the 9% for weight!! This is such a praise and has been a subject of worry for me for months. They weighed him naked, but I forgot to get my camera out, so on our way out of the office I stuck him on the scale again. It says 21.12 lbs, but that's because the dr. has her hand on him to keep him from throwing himself off the scale--he was none too pleased to be put back up there!

Photobucket

Here is a pic of Anna-Kate and her good friend, Campbell, playing dress-up yesterday. They are self-proclaimed "beautiful princesses". In fact, Anna-Kate sang, "I a princess. Wait, I a beautiful princess..."

Photobucket

***

Anna-Kate got up from her nap yesterday and said, "Mommy, would you like to give me some money now?". I told her that, in fact, I did not, and even if I wanted to, I had no pennies for her. She said, "well, then will you buy me some money to put in my piggy bank please?."

1 comment:

Tate Family said...

Failure to thrive? I see everything BUT a failure to thrive. He is so precious, tears and all.

AK is too stinkin' smart! I know she keeps you in stitches all day!! (Well, ok, maybe not ALL day - haha. Probably lots of discipline mixed in.) :)

Thanks for your kind words on my weight loss blog. Much love, sista!!