Monday, October 5, 2009

It's a...............!

Well, what do you think? :)

We know what it is.

Pictures don't lie. I'd show you, but we can't make our scanner work. (ugh).

When we left to go to the hospital Anna-Kate told "Aunt Ann" (Leigh-Ann) that I was going to the doctor to see her baby sister.

Anna-Kate will not be a happy girl tomorrow because I will be telling her that she is having another baby brother! :)

With both Ryan and Anna-Kate I was right on, but I totally mis-called this one. This pregnancy has *felt* more like my pregnancy with Anna-Kate than the one with Ryan. I guess the "every pregnancy is different" really is true, huh?

6 comments:

Tena Sarabia said...

Yeah!!!! How exciting! Congrats! Yes, every pregnancy is different. Both of mine were COMPLETELY different in every way and as you know, I have two boys.

April said...

Hey! I can't believe you are having another boy. I totally would have guessed a girl too. (Why, who knows?) But congrats. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Janelle!! So wonderful! Ryan and his baby brother will be the best of friends and I'm quite sure AK will come around. ;) So happpy for you! Can't wait to hear little man's name.

Love,
Jenny

Unknown said...

I should have guessed before like you told me to, because now I can't remember what I guessed. Anyway, congratulations, how exciting! Team boy.....uh gotta run, Danny is climbing the refrigerator :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it!! I am soo happy for you all! Brothers have such a special bond and so do Mom's and sons. You're gonna just be so blessed! Congratulations!!

Ashley said...

Congratulations on the little BOY!! I have to say I am a little jealous that you have already found out, but I am not too far behind I guess :)