Monday, January 4, 2010

Me with the boy

Or, the boy within me. Whichever.

I am in my third trimester, passed the 90 days left mark...as usual, pregnancy is flying by. Figured I owed it to little Jack to document our time together. :) It's been a good pregnancy so far; I was pretty sick at the beginning, but feel fine now. He's quite the active child, but here's to hoping he's getting it out of his system now (or, just reacting to the direct line of caffeine he's currently receiving via a certain mommy who is tired and doesn't want to hear anyone tell her to stop drinking caffeine). Ryan was kicked the other day when we were cuddling in the rocking chair. (I don't think he appreciated the interruption.)

So, without furthur ado, a belly shot. Here I am, in all of my 28-weeks-pregnant glory (or, unglory?).



Side note, am I really that pasty? Someone book me a trip to the beach stat!

6 comments:

Megan said...

You look fabulous. :)

The Bartons said...

awww yay :) i think i'm having a boy.....so our hopes may come true to have little buddies who can play together :) haha
you look great :) not as pasty as me though. no worries ;)

Dance411 said...

oh hush it, you look pretty! congrats on the home stretch!

Tate Family said...

Umm, we are so together on the will-not-give-up-my-caffeine bandwagon. Didn't give it up for Wesley either...at any point! And I struggle w/the pasty look, too...the "warmify" feature in Picasa fixes that. ;) We will be in the hospital before we know it!!!

Michael and Andrea plus Baby Dawg said...

Your look so beautiful! Pregnancy agrees with you...of course! Praying for you!

Jenn said...

You are such a cute preggo! Good thing b/c you're spending a good bit of time that way:) Jenn Ferguson