Monday, January 11, 2010

Poor Ryan's case of the Monday's

He fell down three stairs and his teeth went through his lip. Break my heart, it took 10 minutes (aka, f-o-r-e-v-e-r) for him to stop crying and calm down.

BEFORE:



AFTER:





Other than that, we enjoyed a jammie day and our friend baby Lauren and Sara coming over to play before naps, and ballet after naps. Love a low-key Monday (especially following a busy weekend!)

This weekend, Chris stayed behind to finish up some projects (ie, hang cornice board and headboard that I made in Anna-Kate's room, paint Ryan's new room, and put together some furniture I got at Ikea. What a good husband!!!). I took Anna-Kate with me, along with my college roommate Liana and her daughter Aubrey, to visit our other 2 roommates and their kids. Lots of fun! We hadn't met Megan's little girl Marcy yet, so off we went. The girls thought they were big stuff on a "girls weekend" with the mama's, and the mama's got to have a great time chatting and catching up. Obviously, with a 4 month old in the picture, not much went on (highlights being eating, chatting with coffee and watching "Julie and Julia"). Love friendships that last many years--you can always pick up where you left off as though no time had passed. I left the camera here for Chris, so I'll have to wait for pictures to post).

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ohh bless his heart. Been there done that. Hope he's better today.