Sunday, August 2, 2009

I love CVS

I'm so not turning into a coupon blog, but every once and again there is something so good I just have to share. ;)

Today I went to CVS and RACKED UP. I got:



(In case you aren't superman, (with his x-ray vision) here's what all that is)
5 boxes of electrosol power tabs ($5.40 each)
2 one subject notebooks ($2.29 each)
1 Blink tears (like visine) ($7.99 each)
1 compass ($1.99)
1 protractor ($1.99)
2 four packs of CVS brand batteries ($4.29 each)
2 twenty packs of pens ($1.99 each)
2 kids scissors ($$2.99 each)
2 three packs glue sticks ($$2.29 each)
2 bottles glue ($1.99 each)
2 folders ($.99 each)
1 three pack highlighters ($1)
1 bottle softsoap serums body wash ($4.99)
1 bottle vitamins ($9.99)

Total: $91.62
Total spent after sales, coupons, ECBS: $3.76.
ECB's left for next week: 13


*For those that CVS, make sure to get the coupon booklet from the pharmacy, there are three $4/$20 q's in there!

7 comments:

Andria said...

What are ECB'S. How does it come out to be so little money!? What am I missing :)
I loved the "special delivery" post. So, so sweet.

Tate Family said...

Wow! Great job!! I need to head out for the 3-day sale. I'm most excited about that body wash. Hope mine's in stock!! I'm quick to get a rain check, though!

The Levy's said...

That was a sweet deal my friend!

Anonymous said...

You SURE you don't want to turn this into a coupon blog!? ;) You go girl!! That awesome. I have my CVS ad right in front of me to review tonight.

Jenny

Anonymous said...

How many ECB's did you start out w/, BTW? Curious.

Jen

jillian said...

what are are ECBs??? and how can i save more money there- i always thought it was expensive...

Jonesey said...

That is a.mazing. Good for you!