Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's official!



In case you missed that:



That's right, coming soon (relatively speaking) baby #3! I am due March '10 and we are very excited. The kids don't know yet, figure we'll cross that bridge later--you know when 6 months isn't the time frame.

Need more proof (and, added bonus, want our child's first adorable picture?):



Sorry it's sideways, blasted scanner. :) Baby's head is on the right side of the ultrasound. We went to the doctor last week (UNBELIEVABLE story to follow--this would only happen to me...)and heard the heartbeat. Baby looks healthy and perfect. Please be in prayer for this little one to grow healthy and strong, for extra patience, strength and energy for me, (all of which I am extrememly lacking in right now) and grace for this new stage of our life where we will be outnumbered for the first time!

I've been very tired, impatient and feeling horrible lately, I think this is the sickest I've been in any pregnancy. Chris has been a champ, as always, really stepping in and helping me with the kids and around the house. Love you honey!

Here we go!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS JANELLE! I am jumping for joy for you!!! How exciting! Three is a wonderful blessing!!!!!!! :) The kids look great in their t-shirts. :) I'll be praying for you! Hope you get to feeling better soon. So, March '10? How many wks are you now? Hopefully not too many more wks of sickness and exhaustion. Love to you & yours!

Jenny

Unknown said...

Congrats! How exciting to be adding more to your precious family. Praying for energy for you!

Ashley said...

YAY, Congratulations!! I am so excited for you and Chris. I have to say I am pretty excited about knowing someone else who is pregnant too. Praying that the sickness goes away soon and you have some energy.

Tate Family said...

Wahoo!! Cat's outta the bag. :) THRILLED for you...we get to do this together. Or, togedder, as Wesley says. :)

Katie said...

Congrats Janelle!!!!!! I'm so happy for you all!!! Yeay! I love that you are one step ahead of me so you can tell me how to handle the crazy schedule of a 3rd one! I will give you a hug in person next time I see ya!

Leslie said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

Sarah Benoist said...

Congratulations Janelle! This will be a wonderful addition to your family! Praying for you and the pregnancy and for the rest of the family! Congratulations again! Hooray!!!!

The Levy's said...

As always - I am VERY excited for EVERYONE in your family - AK the 'big sis' again and Rman finally a big brother! Let me know if you need any help with the kids and I can take them off your hands! More people to play with the better! I can fit everyone in my car!!

Liz said...

CONGRATS! We'll be out numbered in November so I'll let you know how it goes:) I felt the same way with #3, HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON!

Andria said...

Congratulations Janelle!!!!!! How exciting! You will most definitely be in my prayers my friend.

Jenn said...

Congrats to you all! That's such wonderful news. Hope you start feeling better soon. Does that mean Liana is pregnant too?:) Jenn Ferguson