Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's sad really...

This picture makes me so happy. I love to throw things away, organize and clean out! I rearranged my living room furniture (and by "I", I mean that I told Chris where to relocate things) since it looked so plain after Christmas (which I will blog about one of these days...). I love it--so much more space! Anyway, back to my closet. Look...ain't she a beauty?



My dad made these awesome hangers for my jewelry which spurred me on to complete the process. I found these baskets to organize camis, belts, swimsuits etc and the paisley fabric organizer for all of my earrings. I have walked into my closet a few times in the last 48 hours and just stood there all happy. (Helps that 3 bags of clothes and shoes have been donated).

3 comments:

Christy said...

You're so funny!!!! I must admit, the new year has got me ready to throw and organize like crazy :)

Sara said...

I have "organize my closet" on the to do list three weeks from now! :) Woohoo! I say three weeks because my sister is watching the kids so I can go shopping for shelving and baskets! I love organizing... something so satisfying about it!

Leslie said...

I am so jealous!! My closet is about half the size of this and filled with Bud's work shirts.