Saturday, January 15, 2011

Adios!

Tradin' in the hot chocolate for a bikini (who am I kidding, that ship has sailed) tankini with a skirt. Chris and I decided to celebrate our 30th birthdays by taking a cruise! My parents graciously offered agreed to take the kids {yes, all 3 of them! Aren't they great?} as we traipse off to various Caribbean destinations. If you think of me, I'll be the one lounging by water, reading a book and sipping a drink with an umbrella in it.

I'm near giddy.

{But don't worry, I have posts coming all week. It's your consolation prize for not getting to come. Sorry. Though, if it makes you feel any better, with my luck, it'll rain the whole time...}

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm so jealous!! I hope you have a great time.

Stacy Ann said...

Fun! Glad y'all had a good time! (I occasionally stalk your blog. :)