Monday, January 31, 2011

A laundry moment

So after a week away on the cruise the laundry was piled a mile high, to say the least. Literally 7 loads later, I sat back to survey my efforts. Then, Jack got sick.

It wasn't pretty, I changed his sheets about 3 times a day for a couple of days. We were just coming out of that when Ryan started up with the both ends action...at least I have very considerate boys. With one exception, it has been contained to only sheets and themselves (no couch, bumper, pillows, or me).

So, just as I was about to relish the all clean, folded, put away laundry for the second crazy round since being out of town, Ryan got sick. So I'll say, yet again, laundry is an evil vicious cycle. No matter how on top of it you are, there is never caught up and nothing is ever clean at the same time (unless you make everyone run around naked some day, but, at least in Jack's case, that wouldn't help the overall clean effect I would be going for.)

Gonna go start another load.

1 comment:

Mom said...

For the record, all of the children's clothes were clean and folded (and mostly put away) when you arrived home from your cruise!