Friday, January 14, 2011

Really? Why?

Nearing the end of the sane part of my afternoon quiet play time I decided to read a magazine for a few minutes. I heard a slight rustling noise, but thought it was maybe melting ice outside or something (ya, wishful thinking). The noise continued so I walked into my office to see Ryan, holding 3 lollipops sans wrappers. He looked up, smiled and handed them to me like a bouquet and said, "here go Mommy!". He got the full three names as he hurried his little hiney up the stairs to his room.

Then, I did what any self-respecting mommy blogger would do. I stopped to take a picture. {See, a picture really is worth 1,000 words}



Ryan was most sad to hear they would all be thrown away and there would be no lollipops in our house anymore. Although I can't for the life of me figure out why this occurred to him, I am choosing to look at the positives: he clearly has good dexterity and fine motor skills as proven by his stealth quickness in removing all 16wrappers.

No comments: