Friday, March 25, 2011

All grown up.

In preparation for Jack's 12 month pictures, I decided to get his hair cut. It was long overdue. {like, she cut two inches of straight, not at all curly, hair. Long overdue.}

He did great and sat pretty still with no tears {even with the buzzer!}. At first he was a bit wiggly and I asked Ms. Gwen how long it takes to get used to moving targets. She replied that she'd been cutting kids' hair for over twenty years and it "ain't no thang".

The first cut {watching Toy Story in a daze}



He loved the airplane!





"AHH! I'm one!"



Taking the buzzer like a man! :)



I was trying to get him to look down under the airplane so she could buzz his neck. Cutie pie!



All done! Such a handsome boy.



With my big boy!



***

{an iphone picture of the picture}

No comments: