Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A trip to the dentist

Well, we were able to stay in the main area and not be shown to the back room (with a fully functioning door like last time). Progress!

Anna-Kate did great. She watched the show and completely zoned out. (yes, she's wearing gloves. She swore she was freezing and needed her fingers warmed up. Silly girl!)



Ryan, not so much...



She was excited to wear the "heavy gown" and get her x-rays taken (thank you, Dora goes to the dentist book).



No cavities! :)




***

On a totally (unrelated and) random note, we've been busy! I feel like a horrible mother for not updating about Ryan's birthday yet, but it'll happen. :) For now, I'll leave you with a funny Ryan-ism (oh, how I love this age of funny talking!).

Ryan: "I no want to have yellow and lond (blonde) hair anymore. I want white hair, like Papa. No, actually, I change my mind. I a piglet (begins squeaking like a pig)."

2 comments:

The Stephens Family said...

LOL at the Ryan-ism! Sounds like something out of L's mouth these days...they crack me up!!

Anonymous said...

So funny what Ryan said. Silly boy! I love it. :)

Jenny