Monday, March 21, 2011

Sick

Hopefully, when we are all well someday (I know it's gonna happen, right?) I will look back at this time and truly appreciate the goodness that is health. So I can remember:

Whole month of February and March-Chris has hacking cough
February 22-Jack, double ear infection
March 4-Anna-Kate, pink eye (both eyes).
March 6-Ryan, threw up
March 8-Chris, pink eye
March 11-Jack, threw up
March 12-Me, something got massively screwed up with my back (in bed--still ongoing, just not in bed)
March 13-Anna-Kate, fever
March 15-Ryan-not acting himself, had to pick him up early from school.
March 18-Me-I got Chris' cough finally.
March 18 and 19-Ryan, croup and stridor. Had his steroids both days.
March 20-Anna-Kate-threw up and fever
Jack-double pink eye, suspected ear infection
March 21-Jack-fever

***

Choosing to believe there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Choosing to be thankful for extra snuggles from sick littles. Choosing to be thankful for a really clean house as all toys have been bleached, all surfaces bleached and the whole house lysoled about 15 times this month (how are these germs surviving?!?!?!?).

I'm tired.

No comments: