Friday, March 11, 2011

Sound Bites

AK: "I see the sun {finally}! Oh no, it's gone again."
R: "The sun needs more batteries to blow those clouds away!"
Ak: {sighs, deep breath} "Ryan, the sun doesn't have a spot for batteries!"

***

Ryan: {pretend playing in his carseat, holding no toys} "Well hello Pwuto {Pluto}, I'm pweased {pleased} to meet you."

***

{I called to Ryan}
R: "what?"
Me: "Ryan, what do you say when Mommy calls your name?"
R: "Umm, I'm sorry?"
Me: "well, generally that is also appropriate...but no, you say, 'yes ma'am'".
R: "Oooooh." {Please, like that is new information}

***

{while playing with his trains, by himself, I hear}
Ryan: "aww nut. That what Donald (duck) say Thomas"
Me: "Ryan, the saying is "aww nuts".
Ryan: "OOOOh, ok Mommy. Aww nut. Ssssss."

No comments: