Sunday, July 18, 2010

Good thing he's cute

Though he has certainly stressed me out lately as he exercises his independant spirit and gets some mileage out of his sin nature, Ryan sure is a sweet little lovebug and makes me laugh, despite constantly keeping me on my toes. :)

He is my hat loving, cuddly boy who makes a sword out of anything, love to shoot hoops and play trains, but is a good friend to his sister, and tries so hard to help me with his brother. I sure do love you, Ryan!



And, just so I remember:

"da mopes"-- the remote controls (in a sentence, "here's da mopes, Mama, watch tee-v please?")
"Ann Tate"-- Anna-Kate
"staw-babies"--strawberries
"I caaaaain't" (ie, drawn out a like "ain't")--I can't, quite Southern.
"I uv you mommy"-- I love you
"Mommy lay here (pats his pillow) and go night-night"-- what he says each night when I go in to kiss him goodnight. He puts his arm around me and hugs me and stroked my head. When I get up to leave it's, "two more minutes, K mommy?". :)
"lope"--cantelope
"Rella"--Cinderella
Piete's--pirates (a current huge obsession. I'm guessing from Larry the Cumcumber and "the pirates who don't do anything"..)
"pay Jesus"--pray to Jesus (ie, "I pay Jesus for mama, 'thank you Jesus mama, amen.'"

2 comments:

Christy said...

Precious! And yes, he is SUPER cute!!!

Jenn said...

Sooo sweet! Sometimes it's a good thing that God provides such sweet moments to help you forget the stinky ones earlier in the day:)