Saturday, July 24, 2010

He's a growin'

Jack had his 4 month well-baby appointment yesterday. I forgot to schedule it until Thursday. How sad is that? With Anna-Kate, I booked those puppies the first day the offices' calendar allowed me to. I lucked into a cancellation yesterday (I'm big on shot schedule, so glad to get in "on time").

Any-who. He is 14 lbs on the nose (35%) and 25 1/2 inches tall (70%). I guess he isn't husky anymore, huh? (Ugh, Kaiser...) He cried with his shots, but recovered before I could even pick him up. What a stud! :) (sidenote, he's not so much a fan of bandaids. He had 3 when I put him to bed. I came in after his nap to find one on his hand, one in his mouth--yuck--and one MIA. Thankfully, Chris found it later.).

Jack is the sweetest, happiest, smiliest baby. He is a total charmer. Chris and I joke that we'll have to have a fourth child because he would be spoiled rotten if he was our "baby". He cries so rarely that when he does, I go running! He spends his naptimes and nights fast asleep without fussing and his days smiling, cooing and giggling--what a joy you are sweet Jack!

No comments: