Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Another boy around here...

Is probably going to be a really good thing.

Poor guy, he didn't have a shot. In his top 20 first words were "pincess" (princess) and "rella" (Cinderella). [Though, to be fair, I'll add that "ball" was a top 5 word. :)]



Ahem, with "Mary" (and yes, I realize she is wearing a dress with a pumpkin on it. The other side has a pink monogram. She switched in around during her play time today saying, "well Mommy, I just needed a new dress for the afternoon." Of course you did.)



Close up of my cuties (and, incidentally, the cut on Anna-Kate's face that she got at school today when a boy she was playing horses with evidently got a little violent with the horse. I got an "accident report" and everything from her teacher and signed by the director. Geesh.)

3 comments:

Tate Family said...

AK being Mary = PRICELESS! :) And, can I just say? The whole time I was reading this post, I was thinking about how Ryan is a SPITTING IMAGE of Chris!!!!

Katie said...

Did you steal Mary's head wrap from the hospital, Missy? :)

This post is too funny....I can see my future with Rane! ha! He doesn't stand a chance, either!

Mom B said...

I love the outfit...think what cute pics those will be for his wedding video some day!

We'll be praying for a safe delivery for you tomorrow....looking forward to pics of Jack!

Love you, Carol