Friday, March 12, 2010

Self entertainment

Well, as it hailed and poured (I mean, it rained so hard I couldn't see my mailbox for a while) most of the day and Anna-Kate had fever, we were confined inside. We watched Robin Hood this morning, did a lot of coloring, train building and watching youtube silly songs with Larry. (Don't judge me and my screen time today.).

I spent nap time nesting. Yep, I took everything out of my craft room closet (yesterday) and threw away 2 huge bags of stuff and re-organized the whole thing and my work space (today). I feel absolutely giddy and free! (Yes, I'm that person that gets a thrill from cleaning out/throwing away and organizing. Now, to get my label maker that I've been asking for for 6 years now...) After I finished that project I began uploading the last of my pictures to scrapbook before Jack arrives. Though Olympic scrapbook palooza 2010 was a huge success, life still presses on and my new camera and I continue to snap away! So, I'm now 52pictures away from being completely caught up on my family scrapbooks since my pregnancy with Anna-Kate (you can go ahead and be amazed now). :) My next goal will be to do our engagement/wedding/honeymoon. We'll see how that works out.

Anyway, while I was uploading pictures I turned around to see this:





Then Ryan spent a while trying to pull the infant neck support out and sayng "oww". Guess it isn't as cozy when you are a foot or so too long for it.

Tomorrow I'm getting my final prenatal massage for this pregnancy. Leigh-Ann made an appointment for the same time, so we are going to have lunch first and have a final fling. :) Then, tomorrow we have a family St. Patrick's Day party. I'm excited for the weekend (and hoping Anna-Kate's fever stays gone so we can all go!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.