Monday, March 8, 2010

I defy culture

...and love Mondays!

In our house, Monday is a time to bask in our pajama-clad selves, eat breakfast at an alarmingly slow pace and play until time for a picnic lunch (be it outside or inside, whatever) and basically to enjoy life and take it slowly.

Shootin' hoops (he's actually really good! I'm gonna take the credit for his athleticism in the family...)



New favorite, Thomas trains



Princess smiles (and should say, "jammie/dress-up day". You know it's a pj day when I have to tell Anna-Kate to go put her pj's back on for lunch since we don't eat in dress up. Ha!)



LOVES his duplo blocks he got for his birthday! Chris wanted to give him some, but I didn't know if he was quite ready for them...Chris certainly knew better than me. Ryan loves to build things (especially cars!)!



Our dancing queen, err, princess.







We then have nap time/rest time and head to ballet. A fun day!

No comments: