Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Curse you groundhog!

(and your blasted shadow!!)

It snowed here today. Again. I thought this was one of the (be they many) reasons I reside in the South. Predictable weather. But blast it all, though snow down here is fun and all, this is the 3rd time this year and I'm tired of the mess and school closings! At least I got my doctor's appointment in, alone, today.

Anyway, I am ready for spring. Ryan's pants are getting too short and the spring clothes I have bought and made are SO cute, I am just itchin' for the kids to wear them (and, not being pregnant and experiencing all of the final-weeks-of-pregnancy-funtimes isn't gonna be too bad either, if I'm being honest. But, I digress.).

These are the outfits I made for the (THREE) kids a few weeks ago. There are more, but these are some playclothes that I have downstairs (and I'll just be honest, it's not worth it to me to walk upstairs right now.).

(Ryan has shorts and a little shirt appliqued with the same fabric into a truck, just not walking upstairs to get it right now...you understand, right?)



I am obsessed with this fabric. Anna-Kate's has embroidered hot pink flamingo's, the boys' has embroidered alligators.



More pictures to come...

3 comments:

The Bartons said...

outfits are TOO cute. just make a 4th outfit to practice what it'd be like to have 4 kids so Noah can fit in with his buddies :)

Meagan Dennison said...

I know what you mean about being ready for Spring clothes! William and Hudson are both sporting high waters these days, and I'm not ABOUT to buy more winter stuff....

Dance411 said...

since marley wears uniforms and won't wear pants to school, her dresses are becoming minis! HA!!

love the outfits~! the baby one is sooooo cute and little!