Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm back, with quite a potpourri

(from birthday/birthday/sickness/Olympic watching/scrapbook palooza)!

Did you miss me?

We went to Macon on my birthday, where I promptly got sick. The "thank you Jesus that my Mom is here to watch the kids so I can not move" kind of not feeling well. Sigh.

In other news, last night at 1:30 am, (OK, so technically today, but still) not too long after the closing ceremonies, I finished my Scrapbook Palooza. I am caught up through Valentines Day and did all of the pictures I had printed. I am missing 3 pages from '09 and Ryan's birthday (and of course I have none from my own, whatever). You can go ahead and applaud me now. It is suuuuch a sense of accomplishment! Woo-hoo!

I'm always sad to see the Olympics end. It is always a good dose of pride in the good ol' U.S of A. I feel like I age 10 years every time I watch though...I get so nervous for these people who spend four years, though really their whole lives, training for a few minutes. I think I would just die if one of my kids were ever an Olympian, obvously, it'd be awesome, but good gosh, how nerve wracking. (And yes, I teared up every.single.time I saw a "go mom" commercial.)

That's all I've got. Nothing witty today. I'll be on that for tomorrow. :)

No comments: