Monday, March 15, 2010

I heart Ryan's big boy room

So, just getting around to posting these. Oops.

Close up of the wall art I made for his room (I heart mod podge):



the foot of his bed and his basketball hoop (Ryan hearts basketball. Makes me happy):



His bed and window standing in the doorway. I made the valence and found the quilt (and a matching one for Jack one day) at Target on clearance for $40 each (including shams! cha-ching!). I heart a deal.



His dresser and toy storage. I heart organized things.



His hat hanger thing with family pictures. Also, the nightlight I made/embroidered. So cute! Clearly, I heart my family, and his whole room. :)



Other than that, I made Ryan's Easter outfit today. So nice not having to put snaps in the crouch of things. Makes it so much faster. Anyway. :)

4 comments:

Chris said...

Peter, I like what you're selling, and your adventuresome spirit really seems reliable. Let me put every thing on red 46, i got a feeling about that number...

Chris said...

Janelle, don't ever "heart" anything ever again, that sounds lame.

But you did a rad job on ryan's room, so proud of you.

Anonymous said...

love it! I just posted pics on Lydia's big-girl room on FB seconds ago, so ironic. can't believe our "babies" are now in big rooms!!! ahhhhh!!!

Leigh-Ann

Dance411 said...

very nice! i see that conair sound machine on the floor! we have them too for marley and aubrey! i heart them! HA!!